Thursday, January 13, 2005

 

Docteur Banza - Congo (DRC)

----- Original Message -----
From: docteur banza
To: regula frey
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 6:03 AM
Subject: request

>
> Hello Regula,
> How are you? Me I am not fine. By the present I come
> to you with this request looking for the answer.
> Will you please help me with dollars 150? I have a
> probleme with my fiance`s family that I want to solve.
> I do not know what to do by now that is why I am
> asking you.
> Please, it not because I want to beg all the time.
> Sure I know that there is nothing for nothing and I am
> working for it.
> But I will give it back to you my friend. just I wish
> you can feel the same as me that I have a problem.
> I do not want to comente but please.
> I know you have done many good things into my life
> that I have never give them back ,just I want to put
> your history one more time in my life`s history.
> Help me I am not baging but asking because I do not
> have by now. It is not my habit but understand my
> affection. I will be very greatful to see your help
> Docteur.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home